MODUNA Compact Laminate is a wall for the operating room which is strong, resistant to scratches on the surface of the material, Anti-Bacteria, surface does not cause static electricity And mild chemical resistance.
Characteristics and methods of use
1. Suitable for construction of dental labs
2. Thickness 3-16 mm.
3. Suitable for installation on 24 galvanized steel frame and 6 mm thick stainless steel sheet. Unbreakable type and installed with MODUNA Compact Laminate cover, thickness as recommended in 1
4. Sheet joints can be used with Seal N Flex 1 Class A Seal N Flex Class A sealant. Once solidified, it will have a good toughness and can last 50% (+ - 25%) from the actual width of the joint 0.5-0.7 cm
MODUNA Compact Laminate Specification
1. For wall work Installed on the wall structure of MODUNA System with reinforced steel frame clips or Box according to the vertical distance every 1 meter by using MODUNA Compact Laminate sheet. The thickness is 8 mm or 10 mm. The standard size is 120 cm and the height is 240 cm and the maximum height is 305 cm. With Seal N Flex Polyurethane standard DIN18540 (GERMAN) / SNJF (French) ISO 11600
2. For the ceiling installation, installed on the wall structure of MODUNA System, with reinforced steel frame or clip Box according to the vertical distance every 1 meter by using MODUNA Compact Laminate sheet with a thickness of 4 mm or 6 mm. The standard size is 120 cm and height 240 cm and the maximum height is 305 cm. With Seal N Flex Polyurethane standard DIN18540 (GERMAN) / SNJF (French) ISO 11600
TOP LAB COLOR